ST. LOUIS & ILLINOIS ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEM MAINTENANCE
Access Control Maintenance
You’ve made a substantial investment in securing your facility with our access control systems. The only way to ensure it remains in working order is to provide regularly scheduled maintenance. our proactive approach to access control maintenance ensure a properly working system, accurate reporting, reduce downtime, and increase the predictability of failures.
The single highest return on your maintenance dollar is attained through a sequence of operations adjustments to your access control system. Outlined below is the overall summary of services that will we provide to maintain your access control system and protect your hardware and software investment.
- Pre-planned preventative access control maintenance visits
- Checks of the access control system history
- Visual inspections of all major components (including cabling and connections where accessible) for signs of deterioration or damage
- Checks of all control equipment and programming
- Cleaning of access control devices & housings as necessary
- Inspection of brackets, housings & associated fittings for corrosion or damage
- Any necessary repairs
We also provide 24/7 phone support, remote desktop support, and emergency response 365 days a year. In addition to this, we always provide a replacement unit if yours needs extensive repair or will be down for a prolonged period of time.