ST. LOUIS AND ILLINOIS
Video Surveillance Systems Maintenance
You’ve made a substantial investment in securing your facility with our video surveillance systems. The only way to ensure it remains in working order is to provide regularly scheduled maintenance. Our proactive approach to video surveillance systems maintenance, in metro St. Louis and Illinois, ensures a properly working system, accurate reporting, reduced downtime, and increased predictability of failures.
The single highest return on your maintenance dollar is attained through a sequence of operations adjustments to your video surveillance system. Outlined below is the overall summary of services that we provide to maintain your video surveillance system and protect your hardware and software investment.
We also provide 24/7 phone support, remote desktop support, and emergency response 365 days a year. In addition to this, we always provide a replacement unit if yours needs extensive repair or will be down for a prolonged period of time.
- Pre-planned preventative video surveillance maintenance visits
- Checks of the video surveillance system history
- Visual inspections of all major components (including cabling and connections where accessible) for signs of deterioration or damage
- Checks of all control equipment and programming
- Cleaning of video surveillance devices & housings as necessary
- Inspection of brackets, housings & associated fittings for corrosion or damage
- Any necessary repairs